This week is all about last minute Easter inspiration, bathroom renovation ideas, easy furniture updates, and my inbox productivity tip.
Today is all about the Easter inspiration plus an easy furniture update from Vintage Home Designs as well as fun bathroom renovation ideas from This Dear Casa. Let’s check them all out!
This week’s productivity tip
My productivity tip today is for whether you are a content creator, blogger, or a mom looking to get her ideas organized.
I use Trello for all my organization needs, but I was noticing that, while I was on the go, I needed one area to drop all my ideas in the app.
Even though my Trello boards are separated by to-dos and brainstorming, I needed a place to quickly jot them down to get them out of my head so that I can sort them at the end of the day.
Enter the inbox!
I created an inbox list at the front of my master planning board to house all these things to write them quickly and determine later if they are just an idea or need to be done ASAP.
You can see the whole visual tutorial and what my board really looks like over on my instagram highlight here.
If you’d like to know more on how to take charge of your content creation workflow and finally get organized, check out my full Content Creation Organization Shop.
And if there is anything at all I can help you with as it relates to your productivity, drop it in the comments at the end of this post.
Now let’s head to today’s features.
Here you will find inspiration from dozens of bloggers including recipes, home DIY, gardening, decor, family fun, traveling, fitness, and so much more.
Scroll down to see them all and link up at the end.
A friendly reminder to our guests that as a courtesy to the hosts, we ask that you follow every host on at least one social media channel.
If you are a blogger, then be sure to link up below. You may be our next feature!
Before we get this party started, let’s meet the hosts and check out this week’s featured favorites.
Meet The Hosts
Please follow the hosts on at least 1 social media channel!
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Anne & AnnMarie – SIMPLY 2 MOMS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Angela – THE SHORT ORDER COOK | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Christin – MY HOMIER HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
Be sure to grab our Specially Featured graphic below if your post was featured this week, and hyperlink it to this post on your blog or sidebar. We love showing you off!
honorable mention features this week
With Easter this weekend, here are some last minute ways to make it ultra special.
- How to Dye Easter Eggs with Hibiscus by This Dear Casa
- Instant Pot Layered Rice Krispie Treats Using Peeps by Crystal & Co.
- Strawberry Coffee Cake – Kid-friendly Easter Brunch Recipe by 3 Boys and a Dog
Let’s Get This week’s Party Started
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.