Easter tablescapes, Spring home tours, and content creation organization tips are all featured in today’s Wonderful Wednesday blog hop. Let’s take a look!
Spring has sprung and I cannot wait to get to this week’s features!
But first, let’s talk about a few fun things I’m adding to this weekly round-up.
For all my blogging friends…
Since we are starting a new quarter this week, I’ll be adding a section of the weekly round-up to discuss a tip or two on how to stay productive and organized in your weekly content creation.
As some of you already know, in addition to my home decorating and DIY content, I also help other content creators organize ALL the many facets of their business in order to help you take action with intention.
If you’d like to know more on how to take charge of your content creation workflow and finally get organized, check out my full Content Creation Organization Shop.
And if there is anything at all I can help you with as it relates to your productivity, drop it in the comments at the end of this post.
For all my home-lovers
There will always be a feature related to home decor in some way, but since there are always so many amazing recipes submitted each week, I’m going to add a small section of food that caught my eye before the entries for the week below.
Now on to the tips and features!
This week’s productivity tip
My tip for you today as we begin a new quarter is to take a second to pin point your goal for the quarter.
Is your goal…
- More traffic?
- More money?
- More content?
- More visibility?
Once you pick a goal to focus on, determine what will be your deep dive for this month.
For instance, if my goal is more traffic, my deep dive for the month is going to be SEO.
With a deep dive, you still continue to create content and follow your normal workflow, but for the bigger chunks of your week, focus on learning more about SEO, creating a keyword research workflow, and setting up your blog content to maximize your Google rankings.
Whatever your deep dive is for the month, you can really focus on growing your skills and knowledge in that particular area in a type of monthly sprint.
This will help you actually make progress and avoid shiny object syndrome.
Now let’s head to today’s features.
Here you will find inspiration from dozens of bloggers including recipes, home DIY, gardening, decor, family fun, traveling, fitness, and so much more.
Scroll down to see them all and link up at the end.
A friendly reminder to our guests that as a courtesy to the hosts, we ask that you follow every host on at least one social media channel.
If you are a blogger, then be sure to link up below. You may be our next feature!
Before we get this party started, let’s meet the hosts and check out this week’s featured favorites.
Meet The Hosts
Please follow the hosts on at least 1 social media channel!
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Anne & AnnMarie – SIMPLY 2 MOMS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Angela – THE SHORT ORDER COOK | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Christin – MY HOMIER HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
This black and white Easter table is so fun! Be sure to visit Thrifting Wonderland for more views of this lovely tablescape!
How cute is this butter bunny!! Visit Linda’s blog Crafts a la mode to see how she made this darling bunny!!
CoCo from The Crowned Goat shared her lovely spring home your! Be sure to head over to her blog for lots of beautiful inspiration!!
Be sure to grab our Specially Featured graphic below if your post was featured this week, and hyperlink it to this post on your blog or sidebar. We love showing you off!
honorable mention recipe features this week
Warning… delicious recipe ideas ahead!
- Easter Puppy Chow by 3 Boys and a Dog
- Easter Cookie Dip by 3 Boys and a Dog
- Peach Cobbler Muffins by Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Ham and Cheese Roll ups by Organized Island
Let’s Get This week’s Party Started
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.